Terms of Trade and Credit Application
Let’s keep this short and sweet and get down to business. Please read the details below, download the application, sign and return to CoLab Wine Merchants Limited, either by giving the completed Terms to your friendly CoLab customer representative manager, by scanning and emailing to email@example.com or by mailing the hard copy to 306 Felton Road, Bannockburn, Cromwell, 9384. Thank you.
- Orders that are above $150 excluding GST, will be delivered to the Purchaser (You), free of charge. Under $150 will incur a $10 freight fee.
- Wine and other products that are corked or have other packaging or faults will be replaced free of charge. You must advise CoLab of any such issues immediately upon discovery and return the product to CoLab for further assessment.
- Payment is due by the 20th of the month following the order. Payments not received by the due date will accrue interest at 4% of the total gross amount outstanding per month.
- Payments must be direct credited to: ASB Bank, CoLab Wine Merchants Limited Account number: 12-3195-0008953-00
- Wines must be ordered by the case amount in which they are originally packaged.
- Any order that requires wine to be removed from its original 6 or 12 bottle case, and placed in a mixed case, will incur a handling charge of $4.50 for each product in the final case. This reflects the picking costs charged to Colab by our warehouse providers.
- Title in the wine and any other product sold to You by CoLab and all revenues received from the sale of the wine and any other product, only passes to You following receipt of payment in full by CoLab.
- Risk in the wine and other products sold to You by CoLab passes to You upon receipt of the wine and other products by You.
- Interest may be charged at the rate of 4% gross per month or part thereof on any overdue amounts, from the date of the original invoice. Interest will be charged at CoLab’s discretion.
- You will be responsible for the payment to CoLab for the cost of any money spent in the collection of overdue amounts owed to CoLab.
- You confirm by signing these Terms of Trade below, that CoLab is entitled, at its sole discretion, to secure and register its interest in all wine and other products supplied by it to You under the Personal Property Securities Act 2002. CoLab will not register such interest as a matter of usual practice, but reserves the right to do so.
Download Terms of Trade and Credit Application